Admin Job Openings
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT OFFICER
The Department of Communications & New Media seeks to hire a Managment Assistant Officer and is inviting applications for the same.
The department has been globally ranked as one of the top ten for the communications, media studies and interactive media design studies. CNM integrates the social sciences, humanities, arts, computing, design and engineering to create a space for teaching, researching and practicing communication in new and emergent media contexts. In this role, the person shall provide administrative, operational, technical and liaison support to ensure effective development and administration in the department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support in the undergraduate programme eg. timetabling, data preparation, student queries, internship, exam matters, IVLE, graduation and other student matters
- Support teaching and learning forum activities
- Assist with ongoing curriculum review and quality assurance activities
- Update and maintain department website on curriculum matters
- Provide customer care support in handling queries from students, staff and public
- Support in marketing and corporate communication activities eg. events, publicity materials, gifts, brochures, managing database, etc.
- Assist in general office administration eg. meeting arrangements, equipment management, space matters, work hand-in-hand with other admin colleagues in tackling admin problems, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma holder from a recognized Polytechnic or GCE 'A' level.
- Candidates should ideally have 2 years of work experience. Fresh graduates with the right attitude and aptitude may also be considered.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with high accuracy working on large volume of data.
- Well-organized with good monitoring and follow-up skills within tight deadlines.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with confidential data.
- Positive attitude, able to work independently and as a team player
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Interested applicants should send their resume through email to Mdm Malathi Vengadasalam at
. The position will remain open until filled.