Submit your study plan (for all cohorts) which details what combination you are choosing: Theme, Region and Language before declaring your major.
Updated 18 November 2015
Sem 1, AY2015-16
* GL4882A Development and the Globalisation of Food
* GL4883A Conflict and Natural Resources
* GL4886A Citizenship and the Politics of Belonging
Semester 2, AY2015-16
* GL4881A Colonial, Anticolonial and Postcolonial Globalisations
* GL4888A Justice and Emerging Technology
* GL4889A International Law and Terrorism
[Updated 23 July 2015]
Students intending to undertake Honours are to note that GL4101 Readings in Global Issues (Core Module) has to be read first before they can move onto GL4102 Task Force (Core Module). These modules will be offered consecutively every academic year beginning AY2015-16 (Sem 1 - GL4101 and Sem 2 - GL4102). Polytechnic graduates on the accelerated track (graduate a term ahead of the rest) who have decided to pursue honours should begin reading these modules consecutively in their Year 3.
Please find more information on earning modular credits for INTERNSHIP here.
[Notice Updated: 4 June 2015]
Prof Henrick Meyer from the Department of Japanese Studies (JS) has informed the Programme that he will be on sabbatical in 2016 and Business-Japan-related business modules will not be offered during his absence.
[Notice Updated: 23 July 2015]