The Student Exchange Programme is an exciting opportunity to broaden your horizons, as well as to enhance your university studies or allow you to access greater research materials, deepen your research focus and perhaps learning from another supervisor. FASS has a varied and exciting overseas student exchange programme, where you can experience an enriching semester or two in a different country, enjoying all that a different educational, social and cultural setting has to offer. For international students who come here for an exchange semester, FASS also offers a vibrant cultural, educational and social experience for one and all.
Best of all, you will also be able to integrate and quantify your learning experiences as part of your undergraduate programme. You will be able to get credit transfer for the approved coursework you read while overseas under the exchange programme towards the fulfillment of your degree requirements.
Currently, NUS has exchange agreements with over 180 universities, for example, University of California campuses, Boston University, Peking University and King's College, University College London. In addition, FASS also has Faculty-level and Departmental-level exchanges with universities that have excellent programmes such as the University of Tokyo and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
What must I do?
SEP Application Materials
- Letter of Undertaking - Honours
- Letter of Undertaking – Tuition Fee beyond Normal Candidature
- SEP Application Checklist
- Department Coordinators for SEP
- Department Administrators for SEP
- MC Exchange Ratios for SEP
- SEP/ Summer School Consultation Hours
- FASS SEP Pre-Departure Briefing
- Forms for SEP
- List of FASS Partner Universities
Other types of SEP
Related Policies & Financial Aid
- Maximum Number of Credits Transfer for SEP
- NASA Award offered by International Relations Office (IRO)