Students of FASS have a wide choice of paths in their academic career.
For FASS students to graduate with a B.A. or B.A. (Hons)/ B.Soc.Sci (Hons), they must have accumulated a minimum number of modular credits, attained a minimum Cumulative Average Point (CAP) and satisfied the University, Faculty and Degree requirements
- Students reading a single major choose to specialise in one discipline or subject, and graduate with a B.A., B.A. (Hons) or B,Soc.Sci (hons) degree.
- Double majors are conceived as an opportunity for students to broaden their knowledge and capacities with a significant degree of depth by pursing a second major alongside their primary major.
- Students who qualify can apply to do a Double Degree, one from FASS and one from another Faculty. They will graduate with two areas of distinct but complementary
- Structured Double Degree Programmes
- Double Degree in Economics and Law
- Double Degree in Communications & New Media and Business / Accountancy
- Double Degree in Economics and Engineering
- Double Degree in Economics and Business / Accountancy
- A Double Degree consists of a combination of 2 separate degrees from 2 discipline areas in 2 different Faculties. Students can choose to devise their own Double Degree Programmes (DDPs) or enrol in one of the specially customised DDPs.
FASS has established several Joint Degree programmes with overseas Universities. Students reading a Joint or Double Degree with other universities graduate with a B.A. or B.Soc.Sci as awarded by both NUS and the partner university.
- UNC-NUS Joint Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- ANU-NUS Joint Honours Degree in Actuarial Studies and Economics
- ANU-NUS Joint Honours Bachelor of Philosophy/ Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Bachelor of Arts/Social Sciences (Honours), NUS and Bachelor of Arts in International Liberal Studies, Waseda University