Faculty Level : Packages
FASS Student Advancement Emergency Aid
This emergency aid aims to help students who face unexpected sudden financial crises and require immediate help. It is intended only for the short term, to tide students over until the end of the current semester. Students can only apply for this once.
Value of award
Actual amount of aid will be determined by an assessment of student's financial need, up to a maximum of S$1000/-.
2 weeks after Faculty's approval, through student's NUS account
- FASS students who are Singapore citizens or PR.
- Who made satisfactory progress towards completion of their academic program.
- Who are unable to continue their education without aid.
- Students are required to complete the online form.
- Print the completed online form FASS45-06 and together with the supporting documents, must be submitted personally, to the Dean's Office at AS7 level 5, within the application period.
- Students are also required to attend an interview to assess their financial situation.
Upon Successful Application
Submit the Acceptance Form