- Yeoh, B.S.A. and S. Huang, eds., The Cultural Politics of Talent Migration in East Asia, Routledge: Milton Park, 2012.
- Xiang, B., B.S.A. Yeoh and M. Toyota, eds., Return: Nationalizing Transnational Mobility in Asia, Durham: Duke University Press, forthcoming.
- Lai, A.E., F.L. Collins and B.S.A. Yeoh, eds., Migration and Diversity in Asian Contexts, Singapore: ISEAS, forthcoming.
- Mehta, Kalyani K.; Thang, Leng Leng (Eds.), Experiencing Grandparenthood, Springer, 2012.
- Son, Joonmo, Social Capital and Institutional Constraints: A Comparative Analysis of China, Taiwan, and the U.S. New York: Routledge.
- Zhang, Y. and Yeung, W. J. (2012). Shifting Boundaries of Care in Asia. (Editors). A special issue of the International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, 32(11/12)
- Yeung, W.J. (2013, Feb.). Asian Fatherhood. Guest Editor, a Special Issue of Journal of Family Issues, 34 (2).doi:10.1177/0192513X12461133, First published in Oct 2012.
- Ng, Yue Hoong Irene, Asia-Pacific Journal of Social Work and Development Vol 22, Issue 1/2.
- Eng,Lai Ah, How Fares the Family? Resilience and Transformation of Families in Asia, Guest editors: Bina Gubhaju and Lai Ah Eng, Marriage and Family Review Vol47/2011.
- Lindquist, J., Xiang, B. and Yeoh, B.S.A. (eds.) (2012) Opening the Black Box of Migration. Pacific Affairs, 85, no. 1.