- Bunnell, T., & Miller, M. A. (2011). Jakarta in post-Suharto Indonesia: Decentralization, neoliberalism and global city aspiration. Space and Polity, 15(1), 35-48.
- Cheong, P. H., Huang, S. H., & Poon, J. P. H. (2011). Cultivating online and offline pathways to enlightenment: Religious authority and strategic arbitration in wired Buddhist organizations. Information, Communication and Society, 14(8), 1160-1180.
- Cheong, P. H., Huang, S. H., & Poon, J. P. H. (2011). Religious communication and epistemic authority of leaders in wired faith organizations. Journal of Communication, 61(5), 938-958.
- Duara, P. (2011). Chinese reforms in historical and comparative perspective. In Ho-Mou Wu and Yang Yao (Eds.), Reform and development in China: What can China offer the developing world? London: Routledge.
- Goh, R. B. H. (2011). Market theory, market theology: The business of the church in the city. In Justin Beaumont and Christopher Baker (Eds.), Postsecular cities: space, theory and practice. London: Continuum International Pub. Group.
- Goh, R. B. H. (Ed.). (2011). Narrating race: Asia, (trans)nationalism, social change. Amsterdam: Rodopi.
- Goh, D. P. S. (2011). State carnivals and the subvention of multiculturalism in Singapore. British Journal of Sociology, 62(1), 111-133.
- Goh, B. -L. (Ed.). (2011). Decentring & diversifying Southeast Asian studies: Perspectives from the region. Singapore: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies.
- Kong, L. (2011). From precarious labor to precarious economy: Planning for precarity in Singapore’s creative economy. City, Culture and Society, 2(2), 55-64.
- Kong, L. (2011). Music and cultural politics: Ideology and resistance in Singapore. In Tony Langlois (Ed.), Non-Western popular music (pp. 63-75). Surrey, UK & Burlington, USA: Ashgate. [Republished from Kong, L. (1995). Music and cultural politics: Ideology and resistance in Singapore. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, New Series, 20, 447-59.
- Kong, L. (2011). Sustainable cultural spaces in the global city: Cultural clusters in heritage sites, Hong Kong and Singapore. In Gary Bridge and Sophie Watson (Eds.), The new Blackwell companion to the city (pp. 452-462). Malden, MA: Blackwell.
- Kwa, C. G. (2011). Transforming the National Museum of Singapore. In John N. Miksic, Geok Yian Goh and Sue O'Connor (Eds.), Rethinking cultural resource management in Southeast Asia: Preservation, development, and neglect. London; New York: Anthem Press.
- Miksic, J., Murfett, M. & Farrell, B. P., (2011) Between Two Oceans: A Military History of Singapore from 1275-1971. Singapore: Marshall Cavendish Editions.
- Miksic, J., Goh, G. Y. & O'Connor, Sue. (2011). Rethinking cultural resource management in Southeast Asia : preservation, development, and neglect. London, New York: Anthem Press.
- Miksic, J. (2011). Singapore and the Silk Road of the Sea, 1300-1800. Singapore: NUS Press.
- Patke, R. (2011) "Ambiguity and Ethics: Fictions of Governance in Geoffrey Hill's Mercian Hymns." Connotations. 20(2-3): 253-271.
- Patke, R. (2011)"Yeats: Prosody and Poetic Forms." The Yeats Journal of Korea. 33(2): 282-318.
- Phelps, N. A., Bunnell, T., & Miller, M. A. (2011). Post-disaster economic development in Aceh: Neoliberalization and other economic-geographical imaginaries. Geoforum, 42(4), 418-426.
- Pow, C. P. (2011) "China Exceptionalism? Unbounding Narratives on Urban China" in Edensor, T. and Jayne, M. (eds) A World of Cities: Urban Theory beyond 'the West'. London, UK: Routledge.
- Pow, C. P. (2011) "Living it up: Super-rich enclave and elite urbanism in Singapore". Geoforum, 42.
- Rai, R. "Transnational Religious Political Movements: Negotiating Hindutva in the Diaspora", in Ishtiaq Ahmed (ed.) Politics of Religion in South and Southeast Asia. Abingdon, Oxon; New York, NY: Routledge.
- Sreekumar, T. T. (2011). ICTs and Development in India: Perspectives on the Rural Network Society. London: Anthem Press.
- Yeoh, B. S. A. (2011). Questioning the ‘Field in Motion’: Emerging concepts, research practices and the geographical imagination in Asian migration studies. Cultural Geographies, 18(1), 125-131.
- Yeoh, B. S. A., Sidhu, R. and Ho, K.C. (2011). "Emerging Education Hubs: The Case of Singapore". Higher Education, 61(1): 23-40.
- Yeoh, B. S. A. (2011). Translocal family relations amongst the Lahu in Northern Thailand. In Katherine Brickell and Ayona Datta (Eds.), Translocal geographies: Spaces, places and connections. Oxon: Ashgate.