FASS90 Satellite events: Call for Proposals
The National University of Singapore’s Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS) is celebrating its 90th anniversary in 2019. FASS plans to showcase its impact and contribution to society by advancing knowledge, informing policy, and supporting social innovation and enterprise. FASS is having an open call for proposals to receive funding support of up to $1000. Applications are open from 1 November 2018, and proposals should be submitted at least two months before project delivery.
Proposals should demonstrate FASS’ rich knowledge, heritage, achievements, and impact on society along these key themes:
- Heritage & Society
- Research & Critical Thinking
- Knowledge-sharing & Lifelong Learning
Applicants are strongly encouraged to conceptualize original proposals. Below is a list of proposal examples. This list is non-exhaustive:
- Fun:Sports, leisure, recreational activities with a meaningful purpose – to raise funds, awareness, or educate.
- Exposure:Opportunities to expose the NUS student body to new knowledge, ideas, and information through creative means such as fairs, exhibitions, conferences, or videos
- Critical Engagement:Series of talks, discussions, seminars along the lines of a TEDx
- Community Engagement: Community service initiatives, projects that encourage giving back to society, etc.
The Selection Committee reserves the right to choose the best proposals for funding support of up to $1,000 and their decision is final.
To find out more, please click here: http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/fass90-satellite-events