(Last updated: 3 February 2017)
- Students who declare Social Work as major after 1st semester of 1st year
- SW3103A / SW3104 - Field Practice
- Registration for SW4401 / SW4660
The Department will pre-allocate this module to students who have successfully completed their field placement. Please note that the add/drop function of this module during CORS registration exercise will be disabled.
Another important point to note is that SW3103A /SW3104 will count towards your total workload of 24 MCs. We will pre-allocate the field placement module before Round 1.
Field placement modules SW3103A and SW3104 will be counted towards the semester's workload with regards to meeting minimum workload requirement. With regards to maximum workload, students can disregard the field placement module in MC calculation and appeal for the maximum workload to be increased by 8 MCs. If you need to read more than the recommended workload, please write to email@example.com; to get approval for your additional workload.
Students who wish to register for SW4401 (Honour Thesis - HT) and SW4660 (Independent Study Module - ISM) should only do so in the second semester of your Honours year. However, students should inform the 4th Year Coordinator of your intention to do HT and ISM in the first semester of your Honours year for a supervisor to be assigned to you.
- Please click here.
- Research Ethics Guidelines
- Claim for Student Research Projects
- 1. Guidelines on Student Project Fund
- 2. For reimbursement of claims, students are to complete and submit the following forms to the Department General Office at AS3 Level 4 (Attn: Ms Tan Ching Lin) for payment processing
Other Mattersback to top