- Huang, S., Yeoh, B.S.A. and Lam, T. (Eds.) (2008) Asian Transnational Families and the Affective Geographies of Identities and Home. International Migration 46(4).
- Huang, S., Yeoh B. S. A., and Lam, T. (2008) Asian Transnational Families in Transition: The Liminality of Simultaneity. International Migration 46(4): 3-13.
- Kitiarsa, P. (2008). Thai Migrants in Singapore: State, Intimacy, and Desire. Gender, Place and Culture 15(6), 695-610.
- Lim, W. S. H. (2008). Some Musings on cultural responses to Asian American literature in Singapore. Amerasia Journal, 34(2), 137-44.
- Mehta, K.K., & Singh, A. (Eds.) (2008). Indian Diaspora: Voices of the Diasporic Elders in five countries. Netherlands: Sense Publications.
- Rahman, M.M. and Yeoh, B. S. A. (2008). The Social Organization of Hundi: Channeling Migrant Remittances from East and Southeast Asia to Bangladesh. Asian Population Studies 4(1) : 5-30.
- Starkweather, Sarah. (2008) Defining Extraterritorial Citizenship: The Case of American Citizens Living Abroad. Unpublished Ph.D. thesis.
- Toyota, M. (2008). Care for the Elderly: Family duty or Paid Service? Senri Ethnological Report 77, 163-172
- Toyota, M. (2008). Editorial introduction: international marriage, rights and the state in East and Southeast Asia. Citizenship Studies 12(1), 1-7
- Yahya, F. & Kaur, A. (2008). Indian skilled workers and professional talent in Southeast Asia. In 'Migration and Security: Political, Social and Economic Contexts of Migration', UNEAC Asia papers, Journal of the University of New England Asia Centre, Nos. 21-28.
- Yea-Wilton, S. (2008). Married to the Military: Filipinas Negotiating New and Old Transnational Families. International Migration (Special Issue on Asian Transnational Families).
- Yeoh, B. S. A. and Annadhurai, K. (2008). Civil Society Action and the Creation of “Transformative” Spaces for Migrant Domestic Workers in Singapore. Women’s Studies: An Interdisciplinary Journal 37(5): 548-569.
- Yeoh, B. S. A. and Lai, A. E. (2008). Guest Editors’ Introduction: ‘Talent’ migration in and out of Asia: challenges for policies and places. Asian Population Studies 4(3): 235-245.
- Yeoh, B. S. A. and Lai, A. E. (Eds.) (2008). ‘Talent’ Migration In and Out of Asia: Challenges for Policies and Places. Asian Population Studies 4(3).
- Yeoh, B. S. A. and Yap, N. (2008). 'Gateway Singapore': Immigration Policies, Differential (Non)incorporation and Identity Politics. In M. Price and L. Benton-Short (Eds.), In Migrants to the Metropolis: The Rise of Immigrant Gateway Cities, (pp. 177-202). Washington: Syracuse University Press.